Pages

7/3/12

On Fish and food.

san francisco

I used to be called "Fish" and to this day, I am still not sure why. Possibly a reference to my supremely heavy lenses. It's taken me about 20 years (did I say that right? TWENTY years?) to be comfortable with being an everyday glasses kind of girl. I'm currently picking out spiffy new specs from Mezzmer right now. Show and tell later, for sure.

san francisco

I finally had some local tacos and they were wonderful. There's really nothing else to say about that.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I see nose pads on those glasses...HUZZAH! Super stylish AND functional...

And I hope everything's going well! Those tacos look DAMN good...

Laura said...

MEGAN. what's happening girl. things are going well, i hope for you too!! i'm going to hop on your blog now for an update..