Pages

5/30/12

An update

Screen Shot 2012-05-30 at 1.42.03 PM

I don't shop much anymore but scored some good walking flats off of Hautelook. You can still get them from shoe sites online. They are PUMA Zandy's in rouge red, although in real life are definitely hot pink.

P1100838

Discovered Mission Mini's- it's been a long time since I've had a cupcake worth paying for. Is that harsh? Whatever, these were good.

mission minis

Hey there red velvet. You look lost, let me show you the way.. TO MY BELLY.

3 comments:

Joanna K said...

HAHA - I love it! I also love Hautelook - I've bought (and returned!) waaaaaaaaaaaay too many things from there already. But... I'm addicted. Can't stop!

Joanna K said...

PS - I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF YOU!!!!!!

UrbanCottageDecor.blogspot.com said...

Are those shoes comfy? I need some super cute flats...